HHL KOBE DISCHARGING PIPES FOR NEW JETTY IN ZEEBRUGGE
Antwerp, Belgium, Europe Cargo, a member of FPS Group had successfully discharged pipes for New Jetty in Zeebrugge.
MV HHL KOBE arrived at quay 205, Zeebrugge port on Friday July 7th.
On board :
- 20 loose pieces new/unused LSAW welded steel pipes plus coating
- Total gross weight: 1493,80 mt
- Total volume : 4449,89 cbms
- Unit weight varying from 69,85 mt to 78,20 mt
- Length varying from 39,40 m. to 44,40 m.
- Diameter : 2,30 m.
All cargoes discharged into special wooden construction ashore.
Discharge operations safely completed on Sunday July 9th 2017 pm.
As from Monday July 10 th receivers started to put pipes in upright position into special frame, whereafter a floating pontoon stc crane 400 mt swl moved pipes one by one to opposite site of the dock where the pipes will be drilled into the dock for about 30 m.
Pipes will be used for building a new jetty at Zeebrugge port.